Hi from USA, Wisconsin

Hi All,

I’m a casual gamer looking for a BF1 group on PS4. I work as a systems engineer and I’m into anything related to technology and gaming. Looking forward to some awesome BF1 games. I also play Destiny, Madden, and BF4.

Welcome to the cave, have fun go crazy and…

Unless its friday!

We have a PSN community, We have an ongooin party chat pretty much every day.

I usually play after 5pm EDT

If you need any help, or confusing about the Forums + Discord linking, let us now.

Welcome to the party! We here at Strats are a pretty friendly bunch - check out the Discord link @xploz1on shared below to continue the good times outside the forum. And grab some :cake: & :beer: before you go. We have lots.

Welcome to Strats! I love to see more Battlefield players.

Thanks all for warm welcome, I have a mic and will be playing BF1 in about 30 min

Welcome aboard, whereabouts in Wisconsin if you don’t mind me asking. I have family in Menomonie.

Waunakee, just outside of Madison, also if you haven’t check out the YouTube videos of people trying to pronounce cities in Wisconsin is Hilarious, we got some weird city names up here

Also, forgot to mention my name is Dustin but when gaming people usually call me doc

Hey mate, welcome to the party! Let us know if you have any questions or run into any issues :wink:

Welcome. Glad to have you aboard! CheeseHead’s are like second cousins to Yoopers :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol tru dat

Yeah some of those names aren’t exactly easy.

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.