Hi Hi I'm New Here

Hi Hi:raising_hand:, I’m new to Stats and I love to play multiplayer and co-op games. I hate to play alone and prefer groups. I am also a streamer with a twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/pimpsuga I stopped streaming do to school, depression and a sudden death in the family but I’m really looking forward to starting up again and meeting new people.

I’m also on Discord so add me as a friend(PimpSuga#3748). My goal is to be a regular twitch streamer and have fun while making new friends. I play PC and Xbox games. I have loads of multiplayer Steam games downloaded and ready. All I need is some friends to SQUAD UP and play with.

Welcome to the site. How did you find us?

Most of us are PC/PS4 users but unfortunately we don’t have many Xbox owners. There are a few, though, and it would be good to expand in that area.

Myself, I own several multiplayer/co-op Steam games such as Battleborn, Borderlands, Brawlhalla, Broforce, Dungeon Defenders, Gauntlet, Killing Floor 2, Left 4 Dead, Payday 2, Rampage Knights and Rocket League.

We also have a couple streamers here who try to keep regular schedules.

Welcome aboard! We also have some playing Overwatch when it comes out and some playing BDO.

Welcome to the party! @teh_ninjaneer beat me to all the questions I had (damn you!). Let us know if you have any questions or run into any issues :wink:

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.