Hi, how is everyone here?

I’m new here. A friend invited me and said it was a pretty chill, mature environment.

I’m a streamer at twitch.tv/valentinej where I do mostly horror games and a touch of “whatever” flavour. My schedule a bit wonky at the moment though as I’m balancing with work, job searching, and another competitive hobbies.

Haven’t set up my profile yet. Just thought I’d pop in a friendly “hello” first! :]

7 Likes

Hello!

Welcome to the Dark side brother (or sister).

After visiting the Twitch channel, it’s possible this may be a “sister.”

But we’ll wait for verification. :smiley:

Welcome!

Hello there! I enjoy some good survival horror games as well, though lately I’ve been very frustrated with the GC Resident Evil games. Any plans to stream a horror game for Friday the 13th?

Welcome!

hmmm… fixed it

Yaaaaay. First James + now you! Welcome to Strats, Valentine! <3

1 Like

Welcome! c:

Great to have you

Hello and welcome to Strats. I was wondering if you happen to like anime, if you do what is your favorite one? I like new people as much as I like to roam around with flowers.

1 Like

And he really likes to roam around with flowers. It’s odd but we accept all people here… :slight_smile:

Welcome to Strats! I am glad you are here and looking forward to checking out your stream!

Hi Motoko welcome to Strats! What is your favorite horror game?

Hello, welcome to Strats

Welcome!

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.