Hi I am Alttabmatt

My name is Matthew and I live in California. Currently working for the future overlords of the world, Amazon. Bought ESO when it went on sale. Had always been interested in the game but didn’t want to start a new MMO at the time. I had a son last year and that cut down on the gaming and still does from time to time. He takes up most of the time I am not working but after he goes to bed is my time.

I play everything on PC because I need a constant 60fps to feel anything anymore.

Welcome! I too live in California but I work for the future future future overlords of the world, Facebook. Similarly, my son has cut down on my gaming but I’m loving every minute. I think you’ll find a lot of the same story here. Work/Life/Gaming balance is an artform.

Welcome to Strats! Feel like a :beer:?

Is your real name @Bradum ?

It’s @Bradum on his alt account.

welcome aboard.

Hey mate, welcome to the party! I have a buddy that works for them too; I, for one, welcome our new overlords who deliver things in a timely manner. Let us know if you run into any problems or have any questions :wink:

Welcome to Strats!! :slight_smile:

Welcome to Strats!!

Welcome to StratsCo good sir!

Glad to see you play on the proper platform.

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.