Hi! I'm Barry Billericay

Hi, all,

I’m a 40+ “gamer”, although I’m not very hardcore. I am exclusively on PSN nowadays, (Id is also Barry Billericay). My favorite games would probably be Legend of Zelda:Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time, Journey and Dark Souls.

Until recently, I’ve not played hardly any multiplayer games, but the Souls games have opened my eyes to its joys, so I’m hoping to find some laid-back, friendly people to get to know & game with.

Thanks!
Barry

Let me be the first to welcome you to Strats, @BarryBillericay!

It’s always great to see a new face. :smile:

(Would it be okay if I got your PSN gamer tag? I’ll be on this morning!)

Absolutely! It’s BarryBillericay. I’ll probably be on later in the evening, playing GTAV.

Awesome! I just added you. I’m starting my first blind play-through of GTAV today!

I’m excited. Maybe we can do some co-op in the future.

Welcome to the Dark side brother :slight_smile:

Hi Barry welcome to Strats!!!

Whether you consider yourself core or not, you have an amazing set of favorite games up there! Respectable titles indeed. Journey is a personal favorite of mine as well, and by far one of the most beautiful games I’ve ever played. If you have a chance, I do recommend Flower as well; same kind of experience but from a very different point of view.

Welcome to the forums!

Welcome.

Welcome to the wonderful chaos!

From one 40+ gamer to another…welcome to Strats!! If you need anything please feel free to ask!

Hey mate, welcome aboard! I accepted your crew join request for GTA; let us know if you have any questions or need anything :wink:

Welcome to Strats! :smiley:

Welcome to Strats my friend! :smile:

Welcome!

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.