Hi, I'm zgrooster. I also brought birdiechirps (my SO)

Hello everyone! My significant other (birdiechirps) and I enjoy gaming together, and lately we’ve been playing a lot of ESO on PC. We’re really interested in doing group content, so we’ve been shopping around for guilds and gaming groups. I stumbled upon a post about Strats on the ESO subreddit, so I dropped by to check it out and was sold on the community (and the excellent web design, yum :heart_eyes:).

I’m 26, and birdiechirps is 24; we live in the western US (Mountain Time). I’m a PhD student studying physics, and I’m currently in my third year of graduate school. Most of my time is devoted to my research, but gaming has always been a huge part of my life, so I make the time for it! Although birdiechirps and I are currently hooked on ESO, we do love to play other games such as Ark, Rust, and 7 Days to Die (we enjoy coop-ing survival games). I’m also a big fan of Battlefield, and have really been enjoying BF1 lately (unfortunately, only with random squads!).

We’d love to hang out with you folks and do some gaming! Cheers! :beer:

Welcome! :strats_green: :strats_green:

Here’s the main ESO thread:

If you need any help, hit up one of our regulars and they’ll know the way.

Looking forward to seeing you both in ESO. Anyone in the guild can throw you both an invite.

Hey y’all, welcome to the party! Let us know if you run into any issues or have any questions :wink:

Welcome to Strats!! Look forward to playing some games with you both!! :slight_smile: :strats_purple:

Sup Sup

Welcome! We’ll have to hook up for some good BF1 squad play. Just got into it myself.

Welcome aboard!! Glad to have you join the fam.

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.