Hi my name is Majordomo!

Hi all my name is Majordomo! I have been with strats since its inception were i was daily pushing @Vocino to defect from the then Reddit guild in ESO and form his own so i can humbly offer my sword in service! In game you will always find me going by Majordomo (except in PSN were i go by the name Korzom65).

I am Greek-American (born and raised in Greece) and currently reside down south in Louisiana. I have a BA in international Relations and an MA in Terrorism, Organised Crime and Global Security. I am currently manager for a retail store while i am studying for my EMT certification and hopefully i will go Paramedic soon after that.

I like all types of games but the ones that i enjoy the most are those i can play with my brahs from strats. If you find me online hit me up and i will talk you to death on mumble :smiley:

Nice to meet you Domo, Are you a Greek god like John Stamos? Is your last name Katsopolis?

Little different but close:D

Welcome home!

It’s so nice to find another of Greek heritage in this group!

Are you Domo and John Stamos all brothers?

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.