Hi, my name is Z

I’m here for Elder Scrolls Online, but I also play Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Skyrim, and well lets just say most games by Bioware and Bethesda. ESO is my only MMO at the moment.

I’m from Malaysia, 32 and female.

In ESO I like doing both PVP and PVE, and would love to have people to group up with for both. Just a heads up, I have a bit of what you would call social anxiety so even if I log on Mumble I might be a tad quiet in the beginning.

Thanks for the invite and looking forward to playing with y’all.

Z

Hi Z Welcome to Strats :smiley: You are among friends here!

Hello! And thank you. :slight_smile:

Welcome to Strats @Dazed!! Glad to have you with us. If you need anything at all feel free to ask :smile:

Hi Droul! And I will, thank you very much.

Welcome to the Dark side Sister!

Hi Z! I am new to Strats myself but I have loved how welcoming and fun this community is. I play ESO as well and would love to PvP with you or something sometime! What alliance are you?

Welcome aboard!
Cheers,
McKenzie

Welcome to Strats! A lot of female gamers have problems playing because of the toxic atmospheres. The good news is your among friends now! Can’t wait to play sometime!

Hello there Z, social anxiety is cool, no worries. We’re a friendly bunch though if you do decide to speak up. :smile:

Welcome aboard!

Star Citizen?

Welcome!

Welcome to strats Z

Haha thank you!

I’m with AD. I have one at level 21 right now, I can keep her at that level until you catch up and then we can PVP together. :slight_smile:

That’s great, I’m always worried about that factor, but I read the forum rules and it seems very female-friendly. Thanks for the welcome!

Haha I will, thank you for the welcome. :slight_smile:

Thank you!

That is a game right? Sorry I don’t play it haha.

Thank you very much