Hola. Im D....the Dude

Sup guys! I was invited here by my blood brother (same mom and dad, I swear) and now business partner @Wheatception. I’m an aspiring graphic designer and marketing consultant. But Dave says my ethics are questionable at best, soo marketing might get me in trouble. Austin, Texas is where I’m at for the moment. I’m here to learn everything I can about gaming, nerd culture, and people. :v:

Oh yea, I like classic games, Pokemon TCG, first-person shooters. And I feel like I have a duty to my friends on Summoner’s War to keep playing. :expressionless:

Man, at first I thought you were talking about Summoner Wars and I was like “but it’s awesome; how is it a chore to play?!”

Also, welcome to the party! Any friend/relative of @Wheatception will be treated with suspicion and concern :wink: I’ve been meaning to hit him up about being in the Austin area sometime in May, so we’ll have to get a drink if you’re down. Let us know if you run into any issues or have any questions.

It is awesome! But at level 50 and 9 months in you start to wonder what the point is anymore. I guess I could try to get every monster ever and build them to perfection, but at this point I just don’t want to feel the rejection of getting booted from my guild, so I still play everyday. Just not hungry anymore. Like I was as a young strapping Level 10, those many moons ago.

haha As we all should be! And yea! May’s right around the corner! I’ll be in summer school, but still me and Dave work together in some way or other mostly everyday, so I’ll have a beer or two when you come to visit!

Welcome! :strats_blue:

Welcome to the cave!

If ya want to know about pirates, rum and we why so cool, dont ask me!

Can you do pixel art? I really like pixel art.

And welcome to the site.

welcome aboard

I’ve never tried, but I actually talked to a buddy about pixel art recently, it looks like it’s easy, but also fun! I’ll actually try that out soon

Welcome to Strats!! :slight_smile:

Welcome good sir!

Welcome to Strats! Feel free to grab yourself a :beer: or :beers: from the virtual cooler over yonder!

Howdy brother :wink:

Allo mate

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.