Holla from upstate NY

Hi hi! Got linked to the discord by a friend, so here I am. I lean towards story/lore-heavy games, so, a lot of point and clicks, and nimble, puzzly platformers. I like survival, as long as people aren’t griefing each other, and have played a lot of Don’t Starve Together, although not in the past year or so, so I’m behind on knowing what’s going on there. I’ve played a ton of Path of Exile & am stoked for the next league. SEVEN NEW ACTS!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Exclusively PC these days – my first console was an Atari 2600, and my last one was an NES, so that will give you an idea of how old I am. Approx 10 million years.

Other stuff I do: crafts (knitting, crochet, bead stuff, sewing when I must), cooking & baking, poetry/literature (I have a stack of largely useless English degrees), cop/fbi/etc. shows, bleak documentaries, the MCU, tattoos & piercings to the degree that I can afford them, gardening when I have places to grow plants – unfortunately not currently the case. Oh, and tabletop RPGs, although I’m not currently in any. I recently finished out a Powered by the Apocalypse game that had run for most of three years, though. I’m in Eastern US time, in Buffalo, NY.

So that’s me, just looking to hang out and chat with cool people about cool games, or, really, to chat with extremely nerdy nice people about cool games. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome! That’s a fine gaming history indeed. Glad you’re here.

1 Like

Welcome! Definitely make sure to join our Discord, that’s essentially the heart of our community.

Good to see more PoE people though. We have a good 3-4 that play it hard upon a new league release.

1 Like

Welcome to the best darn secret on the internet! Feel free to grab a virtual beverage from the bar over yonder!

I’m pretty sure we check off both of those categories pretty good. Glad to have you aboard!

1 Like

I’m on the discord, same username, so I should be easy to find. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yay! I’m so glad you are here! <3

1 Like

I helped E.T. phone home and I parachuted with Indiana Jones.

1 Like

welcome to the party friend

1 Like

I know you, so you don’t get the normal welcoming treatment :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

That’s a good knife that guy is holding

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.