HotS Hero Rotation 6/2 - 6/9

heroesofthestorm

Free Hero Rotation in Heroes of the Storm

Li Li
ETC
Falstad
Diablo
Tychus
Azmodan (Available after you reach player level 12)
Tassadar (Available after you reach player level 15)

I didnt see this up here so i thought id post it…

Been playing support while I learn the ropes. Li Li has been awesome (and adorable) to play as full support. Will check out the others this week.

I’ve been really wanting to try out Diablo.

@W1thl0v3 you should try out tassadar if you like supports I bought him after I tried him… Lolz

@Vocino yea me too. He’s so tanky…

Lili is a pretty solid support and really good for people new to the game since her q is automatic and her passive lets her escape.

First time I played I was chillin in the middle of the bottom lane and got suplexed by Diablo onto their side and cornered into their towers. I hate Diablo.

I prefer ETC over Diablo. ETC has more utility. But Diablo has the potential for more damage if played correctly (knocking people into terrain for extra damage+stun).

Diablo used to be the tankiest of the tanks, prior to a patch or 2 ago. It was a pure health build, where he would just seem to keep accumulating hit points.

I agree with @teh_ninjaneer that ETC is probably a better tank at this point, at least since last nerf.

After playing the new hero Johanna a bit last night, I think there’s a new tank king (or queen) on the block at least for now.

I finally got my first game of Johanna this morning. For pure staying power I think she’s the top warrior right now. Her and ETC are my top two.

ETC’s stun is a game changer…