How goes everyone, my name is Gilbert (Cross_Reigns)

Names Gilbert and I usually play games like Fallout 4, Witcher 3, Skyrim, Elder Scrolls Online,and Tom Clancy Games ( getting Division in the coming days, but have things to study for first) to name a few. The long and short of it is if it has amazing graphics, swords, dragons, guns, and a pretty good story line, I will play it. Things I do when I’m not playing games consist of getting through school to become a Registered Nurse by the end of next year, Martial arts (10 years- MMA, Kick boxing, boxing, grappling, etc), and outdoor enthusiast as well as too much to type. Looking to find people on Xbox One for the Division when I join up and have time to play. Too many exams and a few midterms to complete first in the coming week.

Hey man, welcome to Strats! A bunch of us are playing The Division across different platforms currently…

Take a look at our Division Clan thread here and come hangout with us on our Discord channel to get acquainted and have a good time.

An introduction to Discord (if you don’t already know what it is) and our info to join here

Awesome man, thanks! I definitely shall do that.

Hey mate, welcome to the party! It looks like @Ausylon got you pointed in the right direction (cheers for that). Poke around and let us know if you have any questions or run into any issues :wink:

Alrighty, will do, I saw the add for this site on facebook, so far everything looks pretty great to me.

Welcome to the cave, have fun and enjoy :smiley:

Welcome to the Strats family! :smile:

Welcome to Strats!!

Welcome, friend!

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.