Howdy from Canada!

Hey everyone! I’m a 17 year old from Canada, I go by Windblade mostly but I often change my username. I spend most my time doing anything nerdy honestly, reading comics, playing video games, etc. If I’m not online I’m working at a bakery (Gotta pay for all that nerd stuff somehow.) I mostly play ESO, GTAO, Brawlhalla, Overwatch, Pokemon, or any random endless list of Indie games that I have in my library. I love to express and share my love for things with people and I cannot wait to hear what everyone else here has an interest in :smiley:

Welcome to the site. How did you find us?

I was searching for an ESO guild to join after my old one fell into neglect and found you guys

o0o0o0o do you do fancy baking or just sell the delicious, delicious, products? either way i am super jelly

also welcome to strats :3 :paw:

Welcome good… sir? madam?

Thanks! I guess what I do is considered fancy, I bake pies, brownies, lemon squares, banana bread and other fruit breads, and then some other assorted goods

Thank you! Its sir :sweat_smile: guess I forgot to specify

Welcome to Strats! ! Glad to have you join our little piece of gamerdom. Now all you need to do is make some macadamia nut pie and send it my way!! :smile:

1 Macadamia nut pie coming right up :rofl:

Welcome to the party, and happy Canada Day! Let us know if you have any questions or run into any issues :wink:

Canadians joining on Canada Day?!

Thank you! I’ll keep that in mind :slight_smile:

Canadians love to be a part of friendly communities eh! drinks maple syrup

That explains the abundance of Canadians up in here :canada:

Woo another Canadian! Welcome aboard :slight_smile: :canada:

Welcome to Strats fellow :canada:! Feel free to grab a shot of pure maple syrup.

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.