Howdy from Texas

Hey, I’m from the Dallas area (Fort Worth, actually) and I’m playing a few different games at the moment. Mostly BF1, Forza Horizon 3, and Rocket League. All on PC.

I followed a link on Reddit when I was looking for people to connect with on Battlefield. Hopefully I’ll meet some like-minded folks who want to play.

Anyway, thanks for making yourself visible. It’s helpful when trying to be social.

Welcome to StratsCo good sir!

Welcome to the community! I also found the link on Reddit :grinning:

Welcome to Strats!

Welcome to the cave, have fun go crazy and…

Unless its friday!

I see you will most likely be playing BF1 on PC.

If you need any help, or confusing about the Forums + Discord linking, let us now.

Welcome to Strats! I saw you already dropped in to the Discord party, so let me offer you a :beer: or two to help celebrate!

Welcome to Strats! I see you on Discord already

Welcome to the party, fellow Texan! You missed our community Rocket League tournament a bit ago, but there will be some additional stuff coming later this year. Let us know if you have any questions or run into any issues :wink:

Welcome! In addition to @Auth there’s quite a bunch of the group in Texas. They even had a roundup there :slight_smile:
https://forum.strats.co/t/strats-houston-summer-2016-meetup/?source_topic_id=11783
lots of pics toward the bottom.

Naw!
Strats = Awesomemness
Strats members = Freaking awesome!
Strats Meetings = Boring because no pirate master warlord king god aka @xploz1on there :stuck_out_tongue: kidding again!

Check it out @Rocketbosszach

Welcome from up here in Wisconsin

Hey, that looked like fun!

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.