Howdy! I'm Cameron (in game @Hyacith)

Howdy! I’m Cameron, most frequently found @Hyacith in ESO. I live in Texas, actually use the words “Howdy” and “y’all,” and come by my love of BBQ via both nature and nurture. I played some WoW back in the vanilla days when Sunday night meant getting together with 39 others to raid Molten Core, but that was long ago. I’ve been enjoying the Elder Scrolls Online almost completely solo thus far, and I’m looking to learn what new fun can be had playing with others.

Looking forward to meeting y’all!

Hello there! We have so many Texans. @Auth, @Wheatception, and then @GuardianX just moved there. I believe there are more.

Welcome, friend.

Welcome to the party! There are definitely a fair few Texans running around (@AiKiller, @Philspaz, @PreshusKitty @Laoria, @GuardianOfLaoria, among others, are on the list as well); you’re in good company. Let us know if you have any questions or run into any issues :wink:

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the cave

Hey man, welcome! If you’re near Austin the wife and I are throwing a crawfish boil this Sarurday, you’re more than welcome to come. PM me.

I would totally go to that if I was near Austin.

Fly the fam down, more than enough space :wink:

welcome aboard

Welcome to Strats!! :slight_smile: :strats_green:

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.