I asked Reddit for help and got trolled

I still can’t get Age of Empire II:HD working. I am getting a weird issue with steam. I posted on the AoE subreddit hoping for someone to have an easy fix. This guy desided to tell me that I was basically retarted because he googled his problem and fixed it in 1 second. He then went on to tell me that a “PIRATED” the game because it was not working.

I may or may not be a dick.

you sir are a wordsmith

Was it not you who was just chastising me for this a couple days ago? This is not the best recruiting tool. :hankey:

1. Well done, you used affect instead of effect!
  2. I’m impressed you kept your cool and even used reddit. I’ve learned it really is a cesspool of anger. Typically I peruse it for general info vs asking advice.
  3. Not sure that guy has fully mastered English
  4. Stop being a pirate :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy::joy:

I tend to disagree. He was polite the entire team, non toxic and was still able to put that guy in his place

You’re welcome to disagree. He knows to what I was referring and I think he understands the irony/humor in it.

In their defense, you did say “Any help is greatly appreciated.” You’ve got to watch your words on Reddit there sir, you might just get what you wish for :wink:

@Dynamible said
"If you look on the internet for my specific problem you will find that the majority of the people with my issue are using Steam. In case you have never heard of it, it is a place you can buy game legit. You should check it out sometime"
to the troll. lol. Well done sir. :clap: :clap:

I think a majority of people would read this and side with @Dynamible. I think he presented himself in a good manor and also was right to defend himself. I respect that alot.

I give up.

No one gets the joke.

lol. I understand now. I didn’t read this comment until now.