I couldn't stop laughing at this

http://imgur.com/gallery/CJd74IT

I have attended many a lan with my 17in CRT where I’m a bit surprised this never happened. Comfortable, no doubt, but hot as hell I’d imagine.

Wow, the “old days” for me.

Long story short, there were 4 of us that were wow’ers in the same house. One rainy weekend we setup all 4 of us in the same room. Myself as a Hunter, and one of my friends was a Mage, so we sat in the back, where we could see the screens of our melee bretheren up front. (Rogue and melee Shaman)

People got severely rekt that weekend in pvp.

Was there a bucket?

That’s a classic picture, I imagine kids growing up now a days won’t know what a LAN party is.

Brings back good memories of high school. Every Friday after school we had a group of about 10 to 20 people gather in the computer lab and we’d game until about 8:00 PM. Every week we would have two different games going my favorite was always Warcraft 3 and Halo. We ended up playing a lot of Diablo 2 and Team Fortress 2 as well.

You haven’t done a true LAN party if you haven’t played Duke Nukem…

FTFY :wink:

I’m so old I remember having LAN parties for DOOM 2, Rise of the Triad, Quake 1 (pre-Quakeworld), Original command and conquer, and Original Warcraft back in the early 90’s.

All these stories of gaming together in different generations, different games, different technology but the fundamental is still the same, getting together and bonding over a shared love for video games. Kind of poetic.

Its that, and when you get all that bottled passion for games over the many years in place…watch out.