I have played a lot of games during this summer

Earlier this week I began to take stock of all the games I have played during the summer of '17. This could be the most diverse set of games I have played in about 20 years. There is no one specific genre on which I focus.

Since May of this year I have played:

• Battlefield 1
  • Battlerite
  • BioShock Remastered
  • Conan Exiles
  • Dark Souls 3
  • Dead Cells
  • Diablo 3
  • The Division
  • Fallout 4
  • For Honor
  • Fortnite
  • Ghost Recon: Wildlands
  • Hearthstone
  • Heroes of the Storm
  • Killing Floor 2
  • King’s Quest
  • LawBreakers
  • Marvel Heroes Omega
  • Overwatch
  • Paladins
  • Prey
  • River City Ransom: Underground
  • Shadow Warrior
  • South Park: The Stick of Truth
  • Street Fighter 5
  • The Surge
  • TEKKEN 7
  • Titanfall 2
  • Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
  • Yooka-Laylee

There are several 1st and 3rd-person shooters in there. The list also includes fighting/beat-em-ups and Roguelike/Soulslike games. There are also a couple of MOBAs, survival, A/RPG, platformers, an adventure game and even a TCG.

I really can’t remember playing this diverse of a list since Everquest was released and I became stuck on MMOs.

Random thought for today.

That’s a great list. How many did you experience and move on vs add to your regular rotation?

I haven’t come back to Prey yet. I finished it within the first week.

Conan Exiles - I can’t seem to enjoy survival/building games like this. It’s hard to make progress when only playing 15-30 minutes at a time.

King’s Quest is another game you complete once and move on. I play it for the story.

Most of the other games I still visit at least once every 2 weeks or so, maybe even daily. All the shooters and fighters are like that.

I just now realized that list is 30 games. I probably play about half that regularly, meaning once a week minimum.

I should note that I’m trying to learn moderation with the games. I haven’t played Overwatch in a few days because the season is almost over. I usually just play 2 or 3 matches of Paladins, LawBreakers and BF1 each day or two.

I seem to be enjoying all the games more using this routine.

I’ve considered rotating through my games on more of a schedule like that. Then I just play HOTS more though.

It has really helped my bitterness toward Overwatch. I’m still playing lots of multiplayer/team games but I don’t get frustrated near as much.

That makes sense. I might try that actually.

EDIT: You’ve inspired me.

schedule

I approve.

You are gonna freakin love team death match, it has revitalized my love for the game, that mode and junkrat’s buffs have made me happy again. I get alot less pissed when people aren’t super team players in team death match