I R B Something

Hi. I’m monk, and i’m at a complete lack for words… just make something up about me.

4 Likes

Hello, welcome to the forum. Where are you from? What do you do? Where did you find us? :smile:

Not sure what i do anymore. I’m a friend of Auth’s . I’m from TN. I used to be a pretty hardcore mmoer. Played Rappelz and GW. Nowadays i’m on the liniux side of things, I mostly retro game, old win stuff, ps2, wii. I have a ton of stuff on steam, but i can’t really do much with it at the moment. However I’m a pretty savvy dealhunter, and can save a penny when it really counts. I’m also an industrial and techno musician from the old school, i have a pretty nice variety of old school synth boxes and sequencers. I mostly work with my family now in a band we call RabbitRunway, we’re currently assembling content for our youtube channel.

I’m sure i can be of some use to the co. just not sure what yet.

2 Likes

Hi Monk welcome to Strats. Glad to have you on board

oh muh gurd it is about time you joined this thang monk! How the hell have you been? Let us get our game on!

1 Like

Welcome! The more the merrier!

Forgot to mention, @monkthesonicwrestler: you know @PreshusKitty :wink:

u know it!..

Welcome! I’m sure that since you know so many longtime members, you don’t need to be told just how awesome the group is, but as a fellow new member I just figured I’d give you the heads-up that they were right! :wink:

2 Likes

[quote=“monkthesonicwrestler, post:1, topic:3723”]
Hi. I’m monk,
and I am the Bringer of Darkness, I like to eat people’s Soul’s, I love trains, I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, I am trained in gorilla warfare, and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. I have the best precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth. I have the ability to contact my secret network of spies across the USA to track down anyone’s IP Address and bring you down in a clean sweep. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to it’s full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Qaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. [/quote]

FTFY

Welcome to Strats!

3 Likes

LMAO!.. I also just bought my first lcd tv… my house was seriously starting to look like a museum for old tech. 700 ways to kill people… way 699… body slam into old 28 inch crt tv… instant death!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.