I'll just leave my soiled pants right here ;)

So here you go guys. 10 minutes worth of gold. I played outlast for the first time last night and since there were too many highlights to do them individually, I decided instead to just make it a full on video. I put quite a bit of work into this one, so let me know what you think!

hahahaahahaha omg i loved it!!! awesome job man. wasn’t sure if that was the game breathing so heavily or you :stuck_out_tongue:

I think it was honestly a little bit of both :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: It was legitimately terrifying!

haha awesome highlights man, i’ll be honest i jumped once. and i don’t jump much :stuck_out_tongue:

I can pretty much watch any movie without flinching. Most of my friends have tried to scare me IRL and with movies, but I never jump. So for awhile there I was thinking whatever function in my brain controls “jumping” at scary things was broke.

…not the case…not the case at all. Mine still works great, and since it’s been so many years since I’ve legitimately jumped, I think I’m catching up now :wink:

haha, I’m the same way, but games only get me every now and then, it’s pretty rare. but when i get into a game that’s not supposed to be scary that’s the only time i ever get scared into jumping really.

Someone on my stream suggested that I should play this in chat. ‘You’ll like it.’ They said. ‘It’s fun.’ They said.

Just watching you get scared is enough for me! Never even thinking about touching this game. Ever.

EDIT: WHY IS THE HANGING BODY SPEAKING TO YOU?! WHYYYY?

EDIT2: Mmkay. Wait. The ‘just of the two us’ part was gold. Gold!

I just went live playing Alien Isolation, lets see what happens lol.

I have GOT to see this. Bwahaha.

THEY ARE LYING! GOOD GOD THIS GAME IS SCARY AS HELL! XD

Pfft, scary… pfft

Hey we all aren’t fearless here. I’m more like courage the cowardly dog. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: