I'm creating a streamer asset kit, what should be included?

The wallpaper offering was pretty successful. I’m trying for something with more value this time.

What streaming/social/whatever assets would be helpful? They will have some level of Strats branding but more along the lines of team inclusion. They’re meant to be yours and could be edited.

So far:

• Profile avatar
    • 1x
    • 2x
  • Profile banner
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Twitter
    • Facebook
  • Video slate
    • 720p
    • 1080p
  • Video slate BRB
    • 720p
    • 1080p
  • Video overlay
    • 720p
    • 1080p
  • Video overlay with cam
    • 720p
    • 1080p

Panel Graphics perhaps? And while I haven’t seen anything official, the profile banner seems to be much less apparent these days - not sure if Twitch is deep-sixing it.

2 Likes

Great idea!

Is the video slate the same thing as an offline screen?

Most basic packages offered by a company specializing in streamer graphics generally includes:

• Facebook, Youtube and Twitter banner (I also believe the Twitch banners have been removed). These banners are generally a single graphic resized to fit the individual requirements of the specific site.
  • Some combination of offline/starting soon/brb/changing games screen for Twitch.
  • 1 custom overlay
  • 3-6 Twitch panels (about, pc specs, rules, schedule, other similar headers) as mentioned by @lyteforce

And that should be everything you need to get started with content creation on the major sites.

Yeah but maybe we break out an “offline” version, too. I was thinking of it broadly as a full screen graphic.

So you would have a single “slate” and just change the text on it to read brb, offline, starting soon?

Sennish stamp of approval graphic.

1 Like

This needs to be a real thing.

Isn’t that the reason the thread exists?

Duh…