The below patch notes apply to PC only but I’m assuming some (like the gameplay tweaks) will be released for every platform:
Miscellaneous Updates and Tweaks:
- Added Dolby Atmos support for PC players
- Fixed an issue where one out of 12 players remained in the loading screen on Swamp Crashsite, Sorosuub Centroplex, and Graveyard of Giants in Heroes vs. Villains and Walker Assault multiplayer modes
- Fixed an issue where two players would spawn in a damage area that doesn’t match visual lava
Walker Assault Updates and Tweaks:
- Increased AT-AT health on Endor
Hero Updates and Tweaks:
- Removed auto-lock on Boba Fett´s missile.
Weapons, Gadgets and Star Cards Tweaks:
- Tweaked impact damage for Impact grenade from 100 to 90
The Walker Assault change on Endor was definitely needed. The Rebels won that match far too often.
Removing Boba Fett’s missile lock is rough. While I die to it quite a bit, it felt appropriately powerful when you played as Fett. Without it, he’s going to be a pretty difficult hero to play since all of his skills will be heavily aim based.
Tweaking impact grenade damage probably makes sense. 10% isn’t a huge change but it will be enough to possible survive it. The impact grenade’s trade off for high damage should be that the player has to land it on you rather than close to you. Other grenades, like Thermal, have higher damage but obviously are easier to avoid.