Interactive Map 2nd scene in OBS

gtav
ps4

@Vocino, I was thinking about our talk about a GTAV overlay. I was thinking it might be cool to have a 2nd scene that we could switch to and explain to our viewers what we were doing

Concept:

• Graphic background with a crime planning theme (similar to the crime board you are working on, just skewed towards planning a crime)
  • Have a good sized cut out in the overlay where we can screen capture one of the interactive GTAV maps that are online.

I think it would help with the viewer connection if we could switch scenes and explain where we are and what are plan is for that instance. Example: I’m here at my apt (drop a pin on the map) I’m heading to the Military base (drop pin) to meet @Auth so we can steal some jets. Switch scene back and play. Rinse and repeat.

This might be good preperation for something cool for heists. Thoughts?

Sounds like it would be really cool if it works. :smile:

We could stream an interactive board on the StratsCo twitch channel the whole time.

I have been looking at maps on my phone. I’ll take a look at them on my PC tonight and see which ones screen/browser the best.

I was testing something similar last week in Battlefield 4. This was during a live game (although I don’t think GTA has that much information or any real live data): http://www.twitch.tv/stratsco/b/605528263