Interstellar -- See it in Ultra HD

Story aside, see this movie at the highest quality you can, the space scenes were beyond remarkable. You will lose a great part of the movie if you just see it in a normal theatre and not HD or Ultra HD.

Story Wise, I likened this movie to the movie “Contact” from nearly 2 decades ago. Go see the movie with the intent of expanding upon it within your own mind, a great “What if” scenario.

Wait what?

Calm down mr director guy!

Dude, he made Too Many Cooks too o.O

witty reply mr writer!

I was about to post this also, too many cooks!!. Also I really liked Interstellar too.

I saw Too Many Cooks trending on Twitter last night, wondered what the deal was.

I might go see Interstellar today. I’ve heard great things. I’m thinking of doing IMAX for it.

Don’t over-hype yourself!

I thought it was a great movie for expanding upon the ideas that were touched on. The scientific inaccuracies aside I thought it was a great movie and I suggest that people see it in 4k or as HD as they can muster. The movie makes you appreciate space and if I see it again in theatres I’ll look for an Ultra HD theatre showing 4k.

4k is best k :wink:

#pcmasterrace

SPOILERS IN LINK

Sorry for the late edit

Neil DeGrasse Tyson talking about the science of the movie.

http://www.hugecool.com/2014/11/interstellar-gets-unexpected-twitter.html

If you needed more reasons to see the movie… LoL

What’s the verdict?

My wife and I ended up seeing Big Hero 6 instead because Interstellar is apparently 3 hours long and we didn’t have enough time.

Big Hero 6 was really good though. Plus it takes place in a really cool hybrid of San Francisco and Tokyo called San Fransokyo.

My wife and daughter watched Big Hero 6 over the weekend. They both loved it.

Three hours is pretty ridiculous actually. Wow

It’s still in our list.

I never looked at my watch. I came out expecting it to be like 9 PM on a 7 pm showing.

Just saw it. I had to convince my fiance to come with - she says all that science-y stuff is beyond her. She ended up enjoying it and I ended up with my mind blown.

It’s terrific. Sci-fi as can be yet grounded in real, believable theories (as far as I can tell). Added to my short list of movies I’d watch again.