Intro - ChocoBear02

What’s up all!! Saw a post for this site while reading through The Division on Reddit. Been waiting for this game ever since I saw the first gameplay a few years back. Looking for a good group of people to play with during the beta and when it officially drops in March.

I’m all about co-op games. I find them more fun to play then single player games. Like to think of myself as a good team player and good communicator. I’ll be on Xbox One, gamertag: ChocoBear02. Add me and let’s do this!!!

Welcome to Strats! We are glad you found us. @droul is heading up the Division Clan. I’m sure he will pop in hear and say hello. Check out this link to learn more about what we have going on in regard to The Division Clan.

Hey mate, welcome to the party! Let us know if you have any questions or run into any issues :wink:

Hello there! Welcome to the cave! Have fun and enjoy!

Hello fellow agent and welcome! I’ll be helping manage the xbox clan so feel free to drop me a friend invite.

So close to this game its crazy!!!

Welcome @ChocoBear02!!! I am so happy that you could join us :slight_smile: @epyon415 is the go to man for xbone and ill be managing the clan overall…so hyped for this game!!

Welcome to the crew!

Thanks fellas. Glad to be apart of this!!

Welcome to Strats! Have you been playing Ark: Survival Evolved? It came to XBone recently.

I haven’t given it a try yet. Heard positive things about it.

Welcome to Strats!

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.