Intro - The Night is Dark and Full of Terrors

Good evening, the fine folks of Strats.

I am new to this forum, so let me introduce myself. My name is Ryan, I am an editor for a fairly large animation house based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada. I am a 35 year old gamer, who has been playing video games for probably 30 of those years. From the early Commodore 64 to the current Playstation 4. I am not a huge online gamer, per se, but I find that with a community of like minded gamers, playing online can be an enjoyable experience.

I have already had a great time playing with a couple of the Strats clan members on Destiny. Thanks @TheL0ken and @Auth for helping me run a couple of Queen’s Wrath missions and getting me my first piece of Legendary gear.

I am currently working on a few games including Destiny, primarily Shadow of Mordor (PS4) and Diablo 3 (PS4).

So, please feel free to add me if you like to your PS friends list…

PSNID - vampiresarego

And if you are also part of the PSNProfiles community, for trophy hunting, you can find me over there as well.
I hope to meet and chat with a few of you soon.

Thanks!
Vampire

OH MY GOODNESS, OH MY DAYUM! Hi Vampires :smiley:

Hi Vampire welcome to Strats! Hope you find lots to do with our many Destiny PS4 players! See you in game

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.