Introducing: Anthony_Owen

Sign me up: twitch.tv/whitelycan90

I am a budding streamer currently streaming games such as, csgo, dungeon defenders 2, smite, marvel heroes 2015, total war: arena and many many more.
Just looking for ways to gain that extra bit of exposure to get my streaming out there.
quite a big gamer all in all constantly upgrading and improving my system to benefit myself and the stream, im a good person to watch, a very people person appy and fun gamer :).
Please sign me up

Hey mate, welcome to the party! Out of curiosity, where’d you hear about us? Also, let us know if you have any questions or run into any issues :wink:

A friend zeroe suggested me to you thanks for the add :smile:

ayy lmao. welcome :slight_smile:

more fresh meat for the grinder!

just looking through the members list and im now showingup?? im streaming now but not showing up on there???

It takes a few minutes for Twitch’s system to sort itself out :wink:

do i need to do anything?

If you’ve accepted the team invite you might need to restart the stream and double-check that it’s showing in your Dashboard before you start it back up. Other than that, it’s typical Twitch shenanigans :wink:

where would i find the team invite?

It should have landed in the email associated with your Twitch account. You can also find it under your Channel settings on Twitch :wink:

AHA thank u found it lol thanks again xD time for me to go to sleep now ty for the help

Welcome to Strats!

Welcome to the Strats Family!!

Welcome to the :strats_green: Strats family @Anthony_Owen!

Welcome to Strats.

As a dragon I shall give you my blessing xD

Welcome!

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.