Introducing: fiverolledtacos

Very interested in joining, I seen the post on reddit and lack of friends is what was preventing me to get this game. I haven’t been immersed in a gaming community since Xfire and that was back in 2011. I used to be a semi-hardcore raider in WoW back when Wrath of the Lich King was out till the end of Cataclysm (we all know where that game is headed now…unfortunately). So it’d be awesome if I can find a fit into this and future games to come!
Im currently playing Fallout 4 until The Division, I’m always online so add me fellas.
PSN: jakbuddha

[The Division] Strats clan

Welcome welcome, excited to get this game! Be sure to let us know if you’re in the beta this week.

I was actually wondering how to get onto the beta, do I need to go pre-order?

Yes …if you pre-order on the playstation store you are guaranteed Beta access for the weekend :smile:

You can also attempt to get a free code via their instagram (the division), but those go instantly.

And always the worst case scenario…buy one on ebay for $1,000,000. lol. It would be more beneficial to go pre-order and cancel though like we talked about before.

Is it only for this weekend though? With it being Sunday it seems kinda late.

Hey mate, welcome to the party; let us know if you have any questions or run into a problem :wink:

Next weekend.

Welcome aboard, by the by!

Thank you for the clarification, gonna pre-order sometime this week.

Welcome to Strats! Glad to have you here.

Welcome! There’s quite a few of us old WoW players around

Welcome to Strats!

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.