Introducing Ishvii

Hey guys,

I’ve just started playing Albion Online and I wanted to find a decent group of adults to play it with. I went looking for an adult community to play with on Reddit and saw a post about StratsCo - particularly taking a slightly more relaxed approach rather than pure PVP. My gaming group isn’t playing Albion, and I think it’s going to be a lot better with a group of friends.

When it came to deciding where to place my island, I knew it was going to be a longer term decision and wanted to base that around a community, so I wanted to find a group to play with before placing my new in-game home!

I’m a 30 year old English guy living in Finland, I make website for a living, and I spend a lot of time playing games of all kinds. N64 as a kid, then GameCube, then moved on to PC and haven’t really looked back; I’ve been building my own since 2008. I also love board games and have build up quite a collection of the decent modern ones.

My taste in games is pretty wide; I’ve been playing a lot of Overwatch for the last year, and also love RPGs and strategy games. The fact that StratsCo plays lots of different things is what’s made me want to join rather than just being a single game guild.

welcome to the strats community :paw:

Howdy howdy :strats_green:

Welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard

Hey mate, welcome to the party! @Bradum is your go-to for all things Albion, but be sure to let us know if you have any questions or run into any issues :wink:

Welcome to Strats! Grab yourself a pint of :beer: if you’re so inclined!

Welcome, new friend!

Welcome good sir!

Welcome to Strats!

Welcome to our little corner of the interwebz! Glad to have you join us. :smile: :strats_green:

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.