Introducing Myself: CrossRoyal

Hey everyone! My name is Colin. I live in the United States. Specifically Arizona. I spend my time playing mostly video games and soccer. Except I tore my ACL recently, so I have a lot more time now to focus on video games…

I play different sorts of games here and there:

• World of Warcraft
  • ESO (Elder Scrolls Online)
  • League of Legends
  • Hearthstone
  • Heroes of the Storm
  • Destiny (PS4)
  • Planetside 2 (Both PS4 and PC)
  • Albion Online (Which is what I’m interested in)
  • Civilization V
  • Minecraft

I prefer to play online with other people, rather than by myself. So don’t be shy to hit me up if you wanna play.

Thanks,
~CrossRoyal

Welcome to the Dark side brother. It’s nice to have you here, and I can pretty much guarantee we have people that play every single one of those games, except maybe WoW.

Welcome. And I play wow in fits and starts, despite what others say.

Welcome to Strats! Great game list, I agree with @DrizztDo_Urden69.

Welcome! Hit me up any time on PS4: ohnokenzilla. Mostly playing Destiny these days.

Welcome aboard!

I do not envy any of your Arizona heat. At all. Welcome to Strats!

I think the only game on your list that I play too is League, so I’d be happy to play with you sometime.

Welcome to Strats!! glad to have you with us :smile:

Welcome back! I’d love to get some insight into not sucking at Hearthstone. I’d also love to get another big Strats game of Civ V going, those were super fun.

Welcome! I’ve been hooked on Destiny on PS4, so feel free to add me (psn ID is BarryBillericay).

Welcome! I am new too! I joined also for Albion…need to go buy my pass so I can play Tuesday with everyone!

Nice to meet you, Colin! Welcome to Strats. You have a great game list.

@Clockwood, how are you liking Planetside 2 so far? It was pure chaos when I jumped in on the PS4, haha. I was dying every minute or so, lol.

We have some dedicated Albion Online Strats Members here. Have you checked out the AO Recruitment Thread?

Hey mate, welcome to the party; let us know if you have any questions or run into any issues :wink:

Hello and welcome :sunglasses: !

If all of you want, my game account on different games is Atkyns

Steam
League of Legends
Guild Wars2

Heroes of Storm: Atkyns #1710

Regards,
Atkyns

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.