Introducing myself for Team Strats

I am a dude that streams mostly Nintendo related content such as Speedruns and Casual Viewer Games like Mario Kart 8 and Super Mario Maker. I am From Vermont on the East Coast wanting to join Team Strats. SimplyUndrea sent me this link for introducing myself! My Twitch Channel is:

Hey mate, welcome to the party! You’ll find the Twitch team application over here. Let us know if you have any questions or run into any issues :wink:

Hey, welcome to Strats!

Welcome to the site. I’ve actually been considering the purchase of a WiiU lately for my kids. My almost-10-year-old Wii is struggling to read discs and my kids really want to keep playing their games.

I’ll try to check out your channel sometime this week.

Welcome to Strats!

Welcome to the cave!! Go wild, have fun and bring lotz o’ rum! We love it![quote=“Technickle, post:1, topic:11540”]
streams mostly Nintendo related content such as Speedruns

I love speedruns!!

Nintendo speedruns are pretty much the only game videos my wife will watch, and when she does she gets addicted. Have fun, great to have you here!

Welcome to Strats! :slight_smile:

Welcome to the cave. Have fun, go wild, enjoy and bring lots o’ rum!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome good sir!

Welcome! I assume since you stream Nintendo you must be a fan. What do you think of all the NX talk? I for one cannot wait. NX will most likely be my first Nintendo console since Gamecube.

Welcome to Strats! :slight_smile:

Welcome to Strats! I’d offer you a :beer: (assuming you’re legal and all - don’t want to run afoul of the five oh), but @Ausylon has informed me we’re out. So how about a :raised_hand: instead?

What Nintendo games do you speedrun? I’ve never found one where the current best times are remotely close to attainable for me. I just tried a glitched Shadowgate run this morning and got 2.5 minutes slower than the #3 spot.

I want Mario Kart for NX but Zelda also looks nice.

atm I speedrun Mario Kart 8 No Items 32 & 48 Tracks

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.