Introducing myself

Hey guys!

I’m Max and go by maxster127 on most games, mainly playing stuff to keep myself sane during lockdown so got a lot on the go!
At the moment I’m playing Albion Online and CS:GO, both of which I’m trash at but hoping to get better, and just looking for some guys to play with :slight_smile:
Hope everyone’s getting on well and staying safe, I’ll be jumping on the discord to say hello to everyone now!

2 Likes

Welcome to Strats, Max! I’m not sure if there are too many here still playing Albion Online, and can’t say I’ve seen anyone fire up CS:GO, but we’re a pretty diverse community so it’s more than possible I’ve just overlooked it.

Have you joined Discord yet?

Welcome!

:welcome:

Welcome to the party! Definitely take a look-see in the Discord sidebar to see who’s playing what; we used to have several people playing both games, but I don’t think we have many folks (if any) still in Albion. Let us know if you have any questions or run into any issues :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.