Introduction - Dadspicable [Reddit post on The DivisionClans]

thedivision
pc

Hey I’m Dadspicable, everyone has now taken to just calling me Dad. I don’t usually get to game at home much but I work as a night shift gate guard and I get to game at that time. I play on PC and I sometimes play on my WiiU but that’s rare.
Yes I am in fact a dad irl.
Yes my job is pretty awesome.
I am pretty excited for The Division since it’s all these different types of games I’m interested in mixed into one. For now I’m mostly playing Rainbow Six: Siege and other miscellaneous games I can get my hands on.
Oh I’m also very chill and laid back. Trolls usually don’t bother me and I never rage at games (other than racing games cuz the fucking computer just decides NPC car speeds and bullshit). So yea there ya go that’s me in a nutshell.
BTW the reddit poster’s name was Droul

[The Division] Strats clan

Welcome to Strats!!! great introduction and your job sounds awesome…look forward to playing some Division with you :slight_smile:

Thanks man glad to be here, seems legit lmao.

Welcome to the cave! Have fun and let us know if we can help you with anything.

Thanks! I do have a question about clan tags. What is it lol would it just be like (Strats.username)

welcome to our zoo

Welcome man, glad to have ya!

Welcome aboard

Thank you! Thank you! You’re too kind!

Hey mate, welcome to the party! I’ll be seeing you on the PC side of The Division, no doubt. Let us know if you have any questions or run into any issues :wink:

welcome

Welcome to Strats, hope to game with ya soon.

Welcome to the coolest group of gamers on the net!

welcome to the clan

Thanks everyone. I was a little worried it’d be really elitest here but that’s not the case at all after looking around all the posts and stuff. Hope we all get to game together soon.

There are so many non-Strategists in the DZ just begging for us to take their loot :wink:

Excellent, EXCELLENT MWAHAHAHAHA. I mean yea man w/e

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.