Introduction for Sealstorm05

Hello everyone!

My name is Miles and I am a 27 y/o professional in environmental policy and renewable energy from Pennsylvania. In my spare time I play a variety of games on both PS4 and PC. I found Strats while surfing through all of the reddit pages related to Tom Clancy’s The Division. I have a couple friends who I normally game with, but I do not know whether they will be available for the Beta or if they will join in March. As a result I am looking to find other players to potentially hang out with while exploring Manhattan, especially if neither of my friends are able to join. I will be playing the Division on PS4 and my PSN ID is the same as my username for Strats

I am a casual gamer who has been active for many years. My gaming interests are varied. What I play depends upon my mood and the amount of time I have to play. I like to think that I am a very friendly and decently talented player, however I am sure that some people out there would disagree on one or both accounts!. Regardless, I am almost always happy to help someone out if I can and I enjoy good conversation while playing games.

Outside of working and gaming I workout regularly (though currently 01/16 I am not due to a herniated disc :frowning: ), read a lot of fantasy and mystery novels, and spend time with my girlfriend and other friends living nearby.

Please reach out if you would be interested in playing with a low-key, but dedicated/intelligent player who enjoys playing support and is tired of both disrespectful gamers and endless PVP.

I hope everyone is enjoying 2016 thus far!

Hello there! Welcome to the cave! Have fun and enjoy! :smiley:

We will be more than happy to have you with us. Head over to that link to find out more about The Division in Strats.Co

Welcome to Strats! :beard:

I’m sure you will find many like minded gamers within our ranks.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I will be sure to check it out!

Cheers

Welcome! If your friends do decide they will play send them our way :sunglasses:

Welcome to Strats @Sealstorm05!! Im glad to have you with us :slight_smile: looking forward to playing with you!

That is exactly why I joined Strats, welcome!

Also, if the disc is in your back, I suggest an inversion table if you’re able, changed my life

Sadly its in my C-Spine, but on the upside I start physical therapy today! Just in time to spend ALL weekend sitting playing the Division…haha

Welcome aboard!

As someone with an artificial (and all the fun that comes with it) at C5/C6, I hate if for you; best of luck in PT and hopefully you won’t have to go under the knife like I did. Also, welcome to the party! Let us know if you have any questions or run into any issues :wink:

Welcome to Strats!

Hello Miles!

Welcome to Strats!

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.