Introduction For Sinderionn

Hey guys! I saw your post on facebook about clan or guild for Division on Playstation 4! So i sign up on ya’ll fourm and see what it have to offer. I’ve notice yall play about same games as i do PC and ps4. I’m really Interested play with yall and be part of a clan or guild to help out! I’m 27 years of old and live in South Carolina. I normally get on my ps4 after work and pc during my days off. Right now the game’s i have on ps4 are shitload but i do have Battlefield 4, Planetside 2, and like i said alot of games. For PC on steam i play neverwinter online Gaurdian fighter lvl 32, Mortal online, I’ve also play archage 2 and guildwars 2 but don’t have the expansion, I’ve play Hero of storm and favor hero is Butcher. but that about me and the type of games i’ve play and looking forward playing with yall soon.
PS. I’ve also start playing Smite as of today.
PSN: sinderionn
Steam: sinderionn

Welcome :grin: Hope you enjoy your stay in Strats!

Thank you

Welcome to the cave!

Hey mate, welcome to the party! Let us know if you have any questions or run into any issues :wink:

welcome to Strats!!

Welcome!

welcome aboard

Welcome to the group man. Lots of great people here to play with

Welcome aboard!

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.