Introduction - GuildWars 2

Hey all,

I found Strats on reddit and i’ve been looking for a positive fun gaming environment mainly for GuildWars2. I’ve been a part of some immense and some small guilds but i’m looking for a gaming family so maybe Strats is that family?

My account is Scott.7601 and i’m currently on Dragonbrand currently but I was originally on SOR in its beginning.

Have a great weekend all!!

Welcome to Strats! GW2 has a great player base here. @Diacuss @sennish lead the guild. I believe they will chime in here with a welcome soon. :smile:

Thank you!!

Welcome aboard Scott!

Hey there, welcome! In addition to those @Droul mentioned, I’ll throw out @W1thl0v3 who will welcome you to GW2.

Thank you all, very warm welcome here!!

Welcome to the community. I sent you a guild invite and can’t wait to ply with you in game.

Hey mate, welcome to the party! Let us know if you have any questions or run into any issues :wink:

Welcome to the fam and guild! If you’re interested and able, we’re currently gearing up for a raid this coming Tuesday. See here: Spirit Vale Raid GW2

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.