Introduction r4gingv4per

So hey they name is Conall, my handle online is r4gingv4per. (Raging Vaper) My streaming channel is I play RPG’s mainly, But on the occasion I treat myself to a good horror game and I love to stream those mainly for the reactions. Layers of Fear is my favorite so far, I’m just waiting for the full game to be released. I also stream a lot of Warframe which I play music behind more often than not. I also have and will play with viewers because lets be honest who doesn’t like to connect with the people who support us?

Welcome to the Dark side :slight_smile:

Welcome to the :strats_green: Strats family @r4gingv4per! :smile:

Hey mate, welcome to the party; let us know if you have any questions or run into any issues :wink:

Welcome buddy

Holy crap I can’t wait, I love that game. I’m trying to force myself not to play the available portion more than once so I don’t ruin it… difficult. Welcome to strats!

Hey go update it right now!!! for this month there is a Halloween event in accessible in the basement of the house if you start a new game in the very beginning of the game, you spell out different tings on a Ouija board to make shit happen it’s pretty neat

Thanks so much for the warm welcome, I’m curious about joining #TeamStrats stream team I’m not quite sure how to go about that if anyone can help me out

We are in the midst of changing how are go about taking applications for #teamstrats. We should have it worked out by midweek.

Thanks a bunch for the update!! I appreciate it

Welcome fellow noobie! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Welcome to :strats_blue:!

Does your name imply you are a vaper?

that it does sir

hell yeah man the first three people to unlock all of the actions will have their portrait in the finished game in paintings

What kind of rig do you have?

@tommy2118 and myself are avid vapers

Sooo, "vape" gear?

At the moment I’m running an Alienware14 notebook. it’s not the absolute best but it gets the job done for sure. I’m saving for a move to Florida, but after that’s when I’m going to start building my own desktop

and that’s awesome it’s great to meet some fellow vapers on here!

Im talking about vaping gear :stuck_out_tongue: