Introduction: RedBeerde

Saw the post in SWTOR Subreddit about a week ago and have been creeping on you guys since, trying to see just how active the group is. I decided to take the plunge. I can’t tell you how long I have been looking for a stable multi-game community, years at least.

I am a 27 years old, married but no kids, and I work as a Mechanic for a Hotrod/American vehicle shop in the East Bay Area, CA (hit me up if you’re local, we’ll get a beer and talk Motorcycles, Cars or Gaming). I love my job, but it really is just a way to feed my addiction to Gaming. Fortunately my wife is cool with it, and (rarely) plays with me. I am a Veteran of the US Army as well, 6 years active duty with a few trips to the other side of the pond.

I have been gaming since forever it seems. I own an XBone, but I primarily play on the PC. I was 10 when the original Starcraft launched and my love of PC gaming was born. I have a few games that I play more than others, and have been regularly active with for many years, although I like to dabble with multiple alternate games regularly, and when I get bored of one I focus on another. I have been looking to get involved with an adult multi-game community for years, and it looks like you guys fit the bill.

Feel free to add me on any of the following:
Steam: Red // Red#13988
Origin: RedBeerde
Xbox Gamertag: Red Beerde

I look forward to linking up in game/chat/mumble.

Welcome to strats :slight_smile:

Welcome to Strats!! :smile:

Welcome to the cave! Have fun.

Welcome to Strats!

Welcome to Strats! :beard:

Nice Intro. We have quite a few military vets within our ranks. I retired just last year. Welcome again.

Welcome to the party, Battle; let us know if you run into any issues or have any questions :wink:

Welcome to the fam!