Introduction: Saitama

I am a person who is a gamer for fun. I am not looking for game or glory. I am looking to feel again. The rush of a real group. The glory of a raid with friends. The accomplishment of a first clear. The fulfilling feeling of victory over the enemy team with comrades. I am PC/Switch mainly. I still have all my old Nintendo systems from SNES/Gameboy-N64-Wii and love to couch surf with friends on some Conker’s Bad Fur Day, Smash, and Mario Party. Games that consume my time: WoW (Classic and Retail have been playing for about 15 years), Sea of Thieves, Deep Rock Galactic, Pokemon Shield (still working on breeding my whole shiny team), League of Legends, Zombie Army Trilogy, For the King, and many more. I have Steam, Ubisoft, Origin, Windows Xbox, and other platforms for a wide variety of crossplay capability and exclusives.

Just here to say hi and defend the world, one mob at a time.

4 Likes

Welcome on in, quite a few of us are on the WoW retail grind lately, just started doing Nya’lotha normal runs. Look forward to gaming with you!

1 Like

You’ve come to the right place. We’re on that early raid grind right now. You can be there on the first normal clear and then the first heroic, and RNGezus-willing, the first Mythic clear!

Thank you all for the greetings. I look forward to defending the world…of warcraft with you all. For the Alliance!

Saitma Sensei!

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.