Introduction - Swanny

Hello everyone! Found you all via an ESO Reddit Group, joined up in the Discord and wanted to drop a quick into here.

I am currently playing ESO PC NA. Part of a PVP guild that raids several nights a week.

I have been online gaming for a long time, started out with EverQuest and have played just about any MMO you can think of. Spent way to much time in Dark Age of Camelot but still miss that game! Star Wars Galaxies, Anarchy Online, WoW, Guild Wars etc… etc… etc…

Glad to join a community of gamers and look forward to learning from others.

1 Like

Hey mate, welcome to the party! There’s not a ton of folks playing ESO around these parts (still some in the Discord sidebar, just not damn-near everybody like it was back in the day), but we’re definitely playing a lot of other stuff and love company. Let us know if you have any questions or run into any issues :wink:

Duuuude, SWG for life. Anarchy Online was the first MMO I really went all out for.

Welcome to the group. Glad you’re here.

Thanks for the welcome, I am always looking for other games to get into, whats some of the other more popular games here?

Welcome to the party @Swanny! Feel free to grab a virtual beverage from the bar over yonder! :beer:

Fair bit of WoW, RDR2, Overwatch, TFT, and some D3 happening among the regulars to my eye; a ton of miscellaneous other things happening in the Discord sidebar most nights. There was a pretty serious Path of Exile push this last league, but it’s nearly over and we’re all just waiting to see what’s coming with the next league in December.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.