Introduction: Vanessa aka fortwentyquikscopes

Hey, y’all. I’m Vanessa. I’m 20 years old, and I’m from Washington of the United States of America. I’m a returning/new Guild Wars 2 player. I’ve had GW ever since it first came out, but I’m still pretty much a noob and don’t really know much about how to do anything, so I’m really excited to be a part of this guild and hopefully learn a few things from you guys. I’m ready to help out in any way that I can as well, but I don’t really have much to offer XD. Anyway, looking forward to hanging out with and meeting all of you guys.

Welcome to the :strats_green: Strats family @Vanessa! :smile:

Welcome to the family!!!

Do people in Washington say y’all? I thought it would be a youse guys state. :laughing:

How did you find Strats?

haha XD well, just exploring one of the maps and luckily i ran into one of your guys advertising :PP

Welcome @Vanessa!

Welcome aboard.

Hey @Vanessa, welcome to the party! Ley us know if you have any questions or run into any issues :wink:

Welcome to Strats, @Vanessa! It’s great to have you here. :blush:

Great to have you, don’t worry about having much to offer. I’ve had the game for a few months and my main is still in the starter zone.

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.