InvaderDoom's Stream Info!

Hey! My name is InvaderDoom. I stream over at Twitch usually Sunday-Friday for at least a few hours a night.

Usual stream time is around 10pm-1am and Fridays I go longer when I can.

I’m always representing Strats so feel free to come hang out and help me hit that milestone of 200 followers!

UPDATE: Well I think last night I was follow/viewbotted, but I’ve got my followers up to 150! So I’ve updated my follower goal. Also, I will be doing a giveaway tonight for a game(haven’t decided yet) so anyone from Strats is welcome!

Hopefully in the future there will be a whole user profile section and all my information will be there! So long fellow Strats team members and hope to see you in the stream!

P.S: If there are any requests or suggestions, feel free to post them here :slight_smile:

Don’t watch his stream it’s so horrible! So horrible i’m always in his chat… :stuck_out_tongue:

You Just can’t stay away @AiKiller :wink:

I know… You’re just too good. :sadgumball:

Why make me copy and paste a link? :frowning:

Because he’s so mean!

Because he knows, at heart you love this old school pre-html formatting stuff you trendy hipster you!

+1 for the stream BTW, was fun watching you get run over and the jeep gang.

Thanks @GuardianX I got the highlight from the Jeep crash I was going to post here XD

Edit: just a little craziness from tonight’s stream! http://youtu.be/Tl7b4CnXHj8 (sorry if the video doesn’t show up right, I’m on mobile)

Welcome aboard!

Doing giveaways tonight! Only streaming for another couple hours so get in here!

If I get enough viewers in here I’ll be giving away:

Soul Reaver
Soul Reaver 2
Tomb Raider GOTY

Get in here and win stuff! :smile:

Going to try and do some more giveaways tomorrow for hitting 200 followers! If I can get at least 10 viewers I’ll be giving away 2 games, at 20 viewers I’ll give away 4! The games I have to give away are:

• Soul Reaver 2
  • Kane & Lynch
  • Kane & Lynch Dog Days
  • Tomb Raider GOTY

I know they aren’t the best games, but it’s just a little something to give back to my community! As a small up and coming streamer I absolutely love all you guys and can’t thank you enough for helping me get where I am. It’s greatly appreciated and know I do my best to give back where I can! Thanks Strats and thank you too all who followed, hosted, and support me!

I’ll be live around 9-10pm EST, so tell all your friends! :slight_smile:

Hey guys! So I have some exciting stuff happening this weekend! I recently hit 250 followers, so If I can get enough action going on in the stream I have a bunch of stuff to give away!

I have 2 games to giveaway for hitting 250 followers, and I am going to be doing some giveaways for Strats as well, for the birthday!

So stop on over and see what the hype is all about, and come be a part of the DOOM SQUAD!

Happy Twitching. :wink:

Tonight is going to be the night! I’m going to go live for a few hours around 10pm EST and going until about 2 am! Giving away a $20 steam card and a Heroes of the Storm beta key thanks to Strats for the birthday!

If we have enough fun I have a couple other games to giveaway as well!