Is this seriously even possible?!


#1

So I’ve been trying to get on the forums…and it’s not been a good endeavor for me…in case you were wondering, this is what I’m dealing with in the hotel.

Seriously…this is horrible.


#2


#3

dat ping tho


#4

Look on the bright side, it’s only 95% slower than the rest of the US. Somewhere the 5% are suffering more.


#5

That’s the bit that always blows my mind; it’s got to be that small sub-sect of America that doesn’t realize they’re still paying for AOL.


#6

Technological inapt people do not care about internet speeds. If they can log on once a week to laugh at joke e-mails from 2001 in 800 x 600 resolution then forward them to me they are happy and feel like a master of the internet. :email:

FWD: FWD: re: FWD: THOUGHT U WOULD FIND THIS FUNNY :wink: LOL! LUV GRANDMA


#7

i’m seriously in tears laughing so hard right now.


#8

:sadgumball: It’s true Peter. I can literally hear the hamster spin inside Grandma Nubhug’s computer and boy is it tired.


#9

pretty pretty impressive.


#10

Your phone might do better than that.


#11

Looks like my internet on it’s bad days.