Joining the community of Strats!

Hey everyone, I have recently joined the Albion Online community and have seen a few players in game, as well as streamers on twitch from this guild. This is my first for joining a community of players that operate as a tight knit group and hope it is an awesome experience. I’m a pre health student currently and play games any chance I get. I have played games since around the age of 3 or 4, not quite sure but I remember my father starting me off on games like Dark age of Camelot and Everquest. I hope to at some point be able to join the PVP guild within Albion Online but would be perfectly content with joining the PVE guild as I have only just started the game and am quickly realizing this is not a game where you should handle each category but instead have a team of people with other jobs helping each other towards reaching end game. Thanks for including me into the community!

Sounds like you found the right place. Welcome!

Welcome to the party; be sure to let us know if you have any questions or run into any issues :wink:

I was 21 at Everquest’s launch. Thanks for putting my gamer life in perspective.

At least my wife accepts my needs.

I’m going back to my PS4 now.

oh Everquest, I was in middle school, good times. Horrible internet, but good times. Welcome!

Hi and welcome to Strats! :smile: Glad to have you here.

Welcome to Strats!!

Welcome to Strats! I’m concerned about the name though…

welcome to strats, I think i chatted at you in game at one point :slight_smile:

Thank you all for being so courteous and welcoming!

Welcome aboard the good ship StratsCo!

Welcome to the :strats_green: Strats family!

Welcome aboard. I remember playing both EQ and DAoC… As an adult though.

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.