Just started this today!

Hello all! My name is Dakota and I am new to this site. I am from Socal.
I play console mostly. PS4 and Xbox One. The games I play on PS4 Street Fighter V. And Star Wars BF 3. Downloading Onigirl right now.
I play my Xbox one a lot more. I have been playing a lot of Witcher 3. But I also play Destiny. Rocket League. Overwatch. Blackops 3. Diablo 3. As well as the Division.
Xb1: The Wanderer88

Hey, welcome to Strats! I am pretty sure a handful of people are currently playing Destiny and Overwatch. Some still have The Division as well. Rocket League, thats always a great game to jump on.

Welcome to the site. We have several PS4 users here but unfortunately not as many XB1 players.

I am primarily a PC gamer but I do own Street Fighter (cross-platform with the PS4) and also Killer Instinct (cross-platform with XB1).

Welcome to Strats! I’d offer you some :tropical_drink: but @Ausylon drank it all.

Welcome to the party! Let us know if you have any questions or run into any issues :wink:

Welcome to Strats!

Jump on discord if you ever just want conversation, we always have something going on and it is a great way of not doing work while at work!

Welcome, friend! :strats_blue:

Welcome to the party good sir. Chose an awesome community. Hope to game and chat with ya soon!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard.