Kenz is Back from Wyoming!

After falling off the grid for over a week, I’m back. Wyoming was amazing. I rode every day for 4-8 hours, trekked up to Yellowstone, and so much more. Figured I’d share some pics with you all!

The running of the horses from corral to paddock was one of my favorite things.

I almost stole this cute little pup, Duke.

One of the proudest moments of my life! I found this beautiful 12 point elk antler shed at the apex of one of my all day rides. My mare and I ventured off trail most of the time because we weren’t required to stay in line (which was amazing). I found this shed and carried it for four hours back to the ranch! Couldn’t just leave these bad boys.

I am so happy to be back. It was an amazing experience. Now I am wrapping up my last month of living at home before I move to the big city of Atlanta to start a new chapter of my life.

Hope you all have been doing well. What has everyone been playing? What have I missed?

Love,
Kenz

I’m semi back for Albion, glad to see you had a great time

But did you see any dead armadillos on the side of the road?

You haven’t missed a whole lot around here. Other than voice channels being added to Discord! As for games, I’ve been trying to assert my manliness by shooting people and things. Overwatch, DOOM, Broforce. And I still find time to play Hearthstone, Heroes of teh Storm or Dark Souls 3.

Love the photo of the horses running!

Thank you! They are even more beautiful in person. The horses there are so well taken care of and hardy. It’s great.