Keyboard Project

pc

Hello all

Welcome to my keyboard project. After finding this video, I’m taking a dive into a project. As you know I went through a faze looking for a mechanical keyboard and ended up purchasing a MK Disco from Mechanical Keyboards.com. I really like the board, but I really want to get into the styling and customization that is offered with these boards. Then I found this video.

One thing LED to another and now I bought a second set of keys to give this a go. I know keyboard jokes, I have reached a new low…

I will be updating this thread with my build progress and any battle wounds that are obtained. I will only be doing the outside keys, so I can still see I’m typing.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

For what it’s worth, I really like my: http://www.wasdkeyboards.com :slight_smile:

I’ve been to that website. Only problem is that I didn’t see many options for the keyboard size I was looking for with RGB.

Well I’ve finally got around to completing my project. It’s still a little rough and I made the space bar look terrible, which I have a plan for. It looks pretty good though.