Kingdoms and Castles Giveaway (PC)

kingdomsandcastles

Oh, have I got your attention now? :wink:

There’s been a handful of folks ranging anywhere from “curious” to “fucking hyped” about this game, so (being the gracious overlord that he is) our very own neighborhood artificial life @Vocino decided after his latest patch to throw a copy of the game on Steam up for giveaway! Also, while the title says PC, according to Steam you can also choose to play it on Mac or SteamOS/Linux if you’re into that sort of gaming.

Shut up and let me win it!

Damn, dude; calm yourself. If you want a shot at winning this copy, all you need to do is:

1. Be at least a Member here on the forums at the time of this thread’s posting.
  2. Leave a reply on this thread by 11:59pm EDT on Friday 4 August 2017 to be automatically entered.

Good luck, Strategists :wink:

I am leaving a reply :slight_smile:

Post must be atleast 5 characters

Huh, I hadn’t heard of this game before, so was just thinking meh. After seeing that video, it looks awesome. Always loved a castle builder.

I feel a little bad cause I already won a giveaway but I want this game! :sunglasses:

So apparently the winner was supposed to be drawn Saturday instead of Monday, but @Vocino forgot to handle it. Yep, that’s the story I’m going with. Definitely not my bad. Probably :wink:

GZ @Droul!

Kingdoms and Castles

We’ll PMed the Steam key to you in just a moment (which I supposed I’ll have to do too since @Vocino is dropping literally all of the balls :wink:).

Congrats @Droul!

Wooohoooo!! Thanks guys…ill be checking this out big time as i love building games!
:strats_green:

Congrats @Droul!