Lack of Participation

Hey All–

As some of you may have noticed I have been pretty much non existent as far as gaming goes this past month or so. I have less than two months until my senior thesis is due, and in that short amount of time I have a lot of ground to cover. I have completed one of my four sculptures and I still have so much more to do. Because of this, I have had a hard time focusing my efforts into gaming and have turned my attention to graduating with a final project I am proud of.

I’ll post more about my project in the coming weeks for those of you who are interested. I am creating four concept cars and drawing them digitally as well as sculpting them out of an oil-based modeling clay. I am still in the weeds, but I have been putting in several hours of work to get this accomplished.

I have found the pokemon-a-day sketch challenge to be one of the best decisions I have made this semester. I’ve found that it really helps getting my creative juices flowing, so I often use it as a sort of appetizer to get me started before I really get working.

I am still around! I regularly check the forms and I have been playing pokemon alpha sapphire in my spare time in order to be ready for the tournament. Not to mention, I will be quite present when the Division is released.

Thanks for being so understanding!
Kenz

Good luck!

Good luck Kenz!

Good luck! Hope you’ll be proud of the project you finish with and I hope to see you in the division soon

can’t wait to see pics of the sculptures

GL Kenz.

Good luck :sistas:!

Work work work :slight_smile:

Thank you all :smiley: