Laughablez333 Intro to Strats

Hey everyone!!! I’m Laughablez! I’m 22 years old, and currently in college. I stream on twitch 2-3 times per week, and play a variety of games. My main goal with my stream is to brighten the day of anyone who comes into the stream. Whether that be through what game I’m playing, talking with chat, or me grabbing my guitar every time I get a new follow, I just want to finish off each stream knowing I made people smile today. Hope to see y’all around!

Hi, @laughablez333!

Let me be the first to welcome you to Strats! :smile:

PS: What’s the link to your Twitch? I’d love to support your channel by coming to your chat sometime soon.

@simplyundrea My twitch, and everything else, is laughablez333 lol. twitch.tv/laughablez333 :smile_cat:

Awesome! I’ll check you out. :relaxed:

PS: Just gave you a follow.

Welcome to strats

Welcome to the best little corner on the Internet buddy! It was nice having you in my stream tonight @laughablez333! I fixed the Cities skylines lag so my voice shouldn’t be all out of sync now :wink:

Welcome aboard! Let us know if you have any questions or issues :wink:

Welcome to the Dark side.

welcome to strats!

@Auth Thanks, I have encountered some trouble in uploading my own profile pic. It doesn’t seem to register that I have chosen a pic to use.

Hi @laughablez333 welcome to Strats! What types of games do you like to stream? Also, the avatar issue is a known problem right now. Try using the Gravatar option. Check out this awesome guide fellow Strats member @MrSavage wrote up

Welcome! And thanks Nubhugs!

Sorry, there is some issues with the Avatar uploading at the moment. We will be transition to a new platform in the new future you can find some details about it here. Also, you can use Gravatar in the mean time.

We have an Official Twitch team called #teamstrats. It is geared towards helping our community of streamers realize their true potential and promote it! We recently picked up Loot Crate as a new sponsor, not only can we offer a 10% discount to our community here, our streamers can offer the same discount to their viewers using the http://lootcrate/strats link. A box of geek gadgets and swag on the cheap, I’m all in. Find out more about the levels of membership for #teamstrats here.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to Strats, your post made me smile; thanks :blush:

Welcome to Strats, don’t drink the red kool aid fountain.

Welcome to Strats! :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.